Fri, Jun 24|
JOYrney Book Club
Moms, you are invited to a place designed specifically for you a place of connection and love! This group is a great place to come to be refreshed and inspired. This is followed by an insightful conversation offering practical advice on issues that moms face today.
Time & Location
Jun 24, 2022, 8:30 AM – 10:00 AM EDT
Millburn, 1200 Morris Tpke, Short Hills, NJ 07078, USA
About the event
If you've been looking for a moment to take a break (and an excuse to treat yourself) this is it! JOYrney To Purpose™ events are curated by JOY Strategist & Creative Consultant, Erica Lasan aimed at building up busy women and mothers by teaching tools and resources to:
Create more time, energy, and space in your life – so you can rediscover the things that “light you up” with JOY
... ONE "feel good" thing at a time
This month, we’re discussing the importance of prioritizing your JOY first (as a caregiver) – and how doing so sets you up to care for others with JOY-led success. Through this, we'll also be sharing practical tips, suggestions, and resources to help you get started!
Develop new relationships with cool women on a mission in your area, and connect with other moms across the country! Participation includes: programs, virtual meetings, and in-person events to promote professional/personal development with an emphasis on self-care and wellness.
- Cultivating community and authentic relationships with other moms (locally and across the country)
- Promoting wellness (through relaxation and self-care)
- Encouraging personal development and self-discovery
- Sharing tools and resources to elevate your motherhood JOYrney and your personal JOYrney as a woman
- Support, trainings, workshops and membership experiences to amplify your JOY and use of your personal gifts and talents
JOYrney Book Club
This ticket includes light refereshments$5.00+$0.13 service fee